MANAGE UP TO 3,000 SKUs
SupplyPad® from SupplyPro® provides mobile materials control for barcoded materials
wherever they are located at your facility. SupplyPad includes all of
the reporting capabilities of SupplyPro's industry-leading SupplyPort™ software in a
handheld device. SupplyPad's device software supports all of our normal
functionality including kitting and order-based fulfillment.
LEVEL OF CONTROL
- Rugged tablet for mobile inventory control
WIRELESS INTERNET CONNECTION OR NOT,
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
If your facility has a wireless network, the SupplyPad uploads transactions as
the unit is carried from location to location. If a wireless network is not available,
the device records all of the transactions and uploads them as soon as the device
is returned to the docking station.
SupplyPad features the ability to track the use of barcoded items.
Check-in/check-out is as simple as a quick scan. The device automatically
logs who used the materials with applicable time limits and allocation codes, if desired.
TAKE IT ON THE GO!
Bring control to multiple facility locations with one device or use the
industrialized docking station available for mounting the SupplyPad.
- Rugged, industrialized handheld unit
- Barcode scanning
- Full SupplyPort access
- Full reporting functionality
- Virtual Inventory Module (VIM)
- Standard configuration includes desktop docking station
- 8.07" H x 11.57" W x .98" D | (205mm x 294mm x 25mm)
- 10.4" screen (264mm)
- 1024 x 768 XGA Resolution
- 2.2 lb / 1.1 kg
- Ultra Low Power Consumption — up to 8 hours of operation time between charges
- 4 feet drop resistance